Strife Company

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Strife Company

The Strife Company guild's official forum website!

4 posters

Strife's PvP essential guide

Strife
    Strife
    Admin

Strife's PvP essential guide - Page 2 Empty Re: Strife's PvP essential guide

Post  Strife Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:22 pm

At 30 let's see..approach with windmill and use your version of air raid (don't know the skill name on franger) X attack while falling in the air, the hitstun keeps them airborne and while they drop BBQ -> rising shot-> Moving shot (if you have it yet?) OR-> multi headshot, all will connect after a bbq OR-> x attacks, they hit the ground x attacks->cancel headshot

Last edited by Strife on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to make it green :3)
    MrRaw
    MrRaw

Post  MrRaw Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:19 pm

Would that work bcz Franger does sonic Spike and it doesnt rly go up it goes more forward but i mean it would still work unless they use quick rebound before u bbq them
    Strife
    Strife
    Admin

Post  Strife Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:22 pm

MrRaw wrote:Would that work bcz Franger does sonic Spike and it doesnt rly go up it goes more forward but i mean it would still work unless they use quick rebound before u bbq them
    Yeah it works, sonic is like a reset, just make sure when you (the franger) land your in position to immediately follow up with an attack. I've seen frangers literally one combo, they just extend it as far as possible

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:24 am